Natuzzi Italia Marlene armchair is designed to please the contemporary taste. Created by architect and designer Paola Navone, the classic, familiar design of the Marlene armchair is inspired by the 19th century “bergère”. Extra comfort is provided by by the deep seat and wrap-around backrest, whose shapely design gives an impression of visual lightness.
Priced for an armchair in Retro 88.0041.04 fabric, color: Grey Iron
Leg finish: 18 Wenge
– Tight Seat Cushion (the seat cushion is fixed to the frame)
– Tight Back Cushion (the back cushion is fixed to the frame)
– Wood Frame
– Front feet are slightly higher in respect to rear.
– Feet available in wood finishings 09 (Walnut) / 18 (Wengè)
– Feet height 13,0/8,0 cm
– The Marlene armchair is available in a wide range of fabric and fine Natuzzi leather upholstery options
Other covering options (leather/fabric) available upon special order.
|Dimensions||40 × 31 × 44 in|